View Profile RaustBlackDragon

All 12 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

I'm so glad...

I'm so glad you let the generic anime kid play the game in that easter egg. otherwise that would've just been plain cruel and not in the spirit of the video.

Really funny.

Finally!

Someone who AGREES with me that mega man should be in brawl.

He doesn't have to be exactly like Kirby, he could use all plasma cannons and randomly copy abilities from characters he defeats.

Awesome movie, by the way.

Xin is amazing.

Why no Xin characters are in any of the newgrounds fighters is beyond me. Furthermore, there should be a Xin fighter altogether. I can just picture awesome battles and stuff. you should think about doing that, or getting someone to do that.

AWESOME!

I love weird al songs, and this is one of my favorites. (the interactivity score is for the game, btw.) one thing though. Judging by the animation, i think misheard the lyrics for the shower part. you animated it like it was HOGGING the shower, but i'm pretty sure it's CLOGGING. because no other symptom actually involved a physical being. wow. i'm such a nerd. but anyway, great video, great game.

GREAT! BUT DUDE...

IT"S THE SLIME KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MUSHROOM BOSS IS THE FEMALE ONE!

Nice job, good try, keep improving

But man, i'm a little upset
you misspelled my name in the credits.
it's RAUST
not RAWST

ok now that i have that out of my system, good job. I'd like to see you do some more work. there's definitely some things you could improve on, like drawing. the pencil tool is not the way to go, man. try using shape and line and paint fill tools. they look much more professional.

PinClock responds:

Thanks for the song and the tip. sorry about the spelling. If I use a song of yours again, I'll make sure it's RAUST. <:)

Great work!

That guy, the lone wolf 5 doesn't know what he's talking about. you didn't claim it was your own original work. People should stop picking on you. using those images is the same as using sprites, and no one picks on sprites. Not the best work on newgrounds, but the reviews I saw tell me your flash currently has a much worse rating than it deserves, so I gave it a 5 (X3.1 for level). Good luck. Try using sprites next time so people don't pick on you!

I have to save this

Although I've seen a lot of better ones, I like it and It deserves to be on newgrounds much more than some other things I saw make it. I hope it does, and I gave it a 5 (x3 for my level) so I hope that helps. Good luck. Submit more. I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA!

Blaze responds:

Thanks. ^_^ 'Tis score aint going so well though.

Lol that explains why he's so fat in the wind wake

I was just thinking how the depression eating binge at the slumber party perfectly explains his obesity in the wind waker. great movie.

AWESOME!

Better than the other 5 combined. Yes. he has 5 others. and Mark, i'd be more specific, but i'd lose my account, however, a certain quest of dimwits is unavailable as of this moment. get my meaning? you need to be fixing of the site so your fans can laugh their eyes out again.
AMAZING JOB,
Your True big fan,
RaustBlackDragon.

I'm back for good now. Yeah, I'm in a bit of a slump lately, having trouble coming up with new ideas for songs. But I'm sure I'll recover.

28, Male